Lovely, witty, clever Michelle gifted me with the following awards which I was totally happy to receive -
So, according to Michelle the criteria for both are the same and I am required to:
- thank and link back to the blogger who sent the award (see above)
- share ten things about myself and finally
- pass it on to three other bloggers
Ok well if you aren't onto Michelle's blog - stop reading now - follow and return here. We'll wait for you to come back ....
Hmmmm... 10 things about myself. I've done a couple of these before so hopefully I come up with new stuff now:
- My first name, middle name and maiden name all had double letters in them - NN, EE, EE.
- I didn't leave home until I was 25 (professional student).
- I used to bite my nails until I was about 20...and I still nibble the edges when I get stressed.
- As I am getting older I am care less about who likes me at work and more about getting the work done.
- I was born in Tasmania and still consider it the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
- I saw Titanic in the cinema 5 times - mostly I just kept going with people who hadn't seen it rather than actively choosing to see it over and over again.
- I have been married for about 4.5 years and I know it is totally uncool but I really love my husband. We even hold hands when we walk....and I totes love it.
- I watched the second plane hit the twin towers live on TV and was worried it meant the beginning of a new world war. The day afterward was surreal.
- If I live to be a 100 years old I will keep telling ANYONE who will listen that refugees are never in a queue... there is no queue when you have no where to live safely.
- I love my job... check that... I love the field in which I work - learning. I am very serious about it and could talk about learning, learning theories, products etc... all day if you let me! Consider yourselves warned!
- Jade Musing - Jade is just lovely. Her blog is a bit of everything and I find myself enabled often.
- My Perfume Diaries - I adore Su and her journey into making perfume accessible for us clueless types.
- Miss Prissypants - I sit next to her so it's like listening to her blog 24/7 but you should follow her blog because her reviews are thoughtful and informative and she likes to think she's funny ;)