Sunday, November 6, 2011

NOTD: Orly's Gilded Coral


I have quite the fatal attraction for peach/coral nail polishes for summer  in particular and when I saw this one in a recent collection from Orly I knew I had to make it mine (along with Ancient Jade - which I am dying to try).

This polish is gorgeous but it is like a stretchy dress and it is not forgiving to your flaws - I really should have buffed out my ridges before wearing this one but I guess a swatch like this is helpful when you are making up your mind too. All pictures are shown with 2 coats in natural sunlight.



Me likey and I'll be wearing this one again for sure. Orly is quite a new brand for me but so far I have to say I am loving the shades I have tried - with Night Owl featuring in my October favourites (another NOTD on the way).


Hope you have an awesome week

Jac x

5 comments:

  1. I likey this one too! I love peach/gold shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too Vita - this should be a disaster but it's actually really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Prettymom - welcome to the club! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web satta matka 77 and kalyan matka and indian satta..

    ReplyDelete