Sunday, November 6, 2011

NOTD: Orly's Gilded Coral


I have quite the fatal attraction for peach/coral nail polishes for summer  in particular and when I saw this one in a recent collection from Orly I knew I had to make it mine (along with Ancient Jade - which I am dying to try).

This polish is gorgeous but it is like a stretchy dress and it is not forgiving to your flaws - I really should have buffed out my ridges before wearing this one but I guess a swatch like this is helpful when you are making up your mind too. All pictures are shown with 2 coats in natural sunlight.



Me likey and I'll be wearing this one again for sure. Orly is quite a new brand for me but so far I have to say I am loving the shades I have tried - with Night Owl featuring in my October favourites (another NOTD on the way).


Hope you have an awesome week

Jac x

4 comments:

  1. I likey this one too! I love peach/gold shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too Vita - this should be a disaster but it's actually really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Prettymom - welcome to the club! :D

    ReplyDelete