As an obsessed beauty blogger I have tried many products from many brands. I figured I might share my picks if you are looking to try a new brand because whether a brand is at the high or low end, they all have hits and misses in my experience. So my first Five to Try post is for BYS which is a cheaper makeup brand available here in Australia. My picks are in no particular order by the way.
1. Slimline Lipgloss (RRP $4.95) in Pinch of Peach - This is a great shiny lipgloss that has great colour pay off. It's not sticky and has no smell or taste. It comes in a few different colours but I of course loved the peach.
2. Nail Polish* in Love Boat (RRP $4.95)- NOTD pics here. It's just a great blue polish.
3. Brow Liner ( sorry I couldn't find the RRP on this one but it was not more than $4.95) in Blonde - This is a great brow pencil - it works well for colouring in my bows and the brush at the other end makes it easy to shape naturally. This is pretty much a HG brow product for me after Revlon stopped making my previous HG brow product and so much cheaper!
4. Blush in Peach Sundae (RRP $3.95)- it's a gorgeous shimmery true peach. A perfect summer colour. A HG peach shade for me - I am sick of those dark peach shades people. Check this pretty out close up -
5. Bronzing Powder in light shine (RRP $6.95) - if you like shimmer in your bronzer you have to try this. It has 3 shades so you can get the colour or colours you want. Love this product and the packaging is gorgeous -
Bonus Product: I could not end before mentioning the following product but as I am still yet to use it I can't say if it will work for me but on packaging alone I'd be stuffing them in as stocking fillers. Below are 2 of the Animal Instincts Eye shadows* (RRP $4.95) - can you even get over how gorgeous they look? The only reason I haven't used them is because they are too pretty - a common problem I have (*cough Naked Palette cough*).
Animal Instincts Eyeshadow in Naturals
Animal Instincts Eyeshadow in Purples*
Anything else that is a must try from BYS to add to this list guys? You know I can think of another couple already but I wanted to keep these lists to 5 products per brand where possible lol.
Disclaimer: Products with an * were provided by PR but my opinions are always my own.