I have been lucky enough to be nominated for a Liebster blog award from the lovely Michelle of My Little Space (a great blog name if you ask me). Please check out her blog (if you haven't already) and I have to say she has some great resolutions for 2012 some of which I might borrow for myself as well.
I'm not one for having a trophy room but what I love about these awards that go around is the idea that someone out there is enjoying reading whatever I feel like blabbing on about. I also love reading and replying to comments people leave on my posts to let me know their thoughts and suggestions too.
"Liebster" is a German word which means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite. The idea of the Liebster award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections and to bring attention to these brilliant blogs!
The rules are:
- Thank your nominator/s and link back to their blog
- Select and reveal your five chosen blogs with fewer than 200 followers
- Advise your chosen blogs of their nomination via a comment on their blog
- Copy and paste the award onto your own blog
- Request your award nominees then forward it onto their own chosen bloggers
- Michelle of Eat Paint Sniff Glue - she's just as lovely in real life as she is on her blog and has a true gift with words.
- Su of My Perfume Diaries - I adore Su because she's completely amasing but if you like learning about perfume and hearing descriptions of scents that actually make sense then this blog will make you happy. And she did a killer makeup post today.
- I have to say I was super excited that Julie of Me, my best and I was just under 200 followers as I adore her blog (even though her follower count should be 5x that). Anyway I have this lady to thank for nail polish enabling as well as finding my favourite moisturiser. She shares a little bit of everything and I find her blog infinitely fascinating.
- Kirsten of Commander in Chic blows me away. I feel like she is half my age and I swear if she wants to she'll end up running this country with an amasing blog to boot. Plus what's not to love about a blog that shares its name with a great nail polish shade.... just saying.
- Tammie of Fad Hamburger is seriously the best or should that be worst enabler I know. She also happens to have a great blog that showcases great swatches (I've just been enabled into buying Burberry's Rosewood).
Thanks again to Michelle.