I just wanted to write a quick update to say all is well but I am very busy at work at the moment leading a project team that is due to deliver materials on the 2 March 2012. It was not my intention to take a break from blogging but I am just not finding time to write posts at the same time as running this project. So expect more posts from me from March onwards - and not much before then.
- I am totally crushing on Burberry eyeshadows and have managed to acquire Rosewood and Pure Barely. I cannot wait for them to arrive because they look incredible.
- I also am loving Zoya True collection but can only find it eBay (and I am so close to cracking).
- I am using an Almay mascara for the first time ever and I really like it. AUD prices are shameful.
- My secret shame is that I purchased Luscious Pink perfume by Mariah Carey AND I like it.
- The bathroom renovation is all but complete - and I can't wait to share some before and after pictures. We are just waiting for our shower screen and some fixtures to be installed and then it's all finished!
- I am starting to get really excited about my US trip planned for October- this is really going to happen people :D
- Work as I have said is keeping me mega busy but for the most part it's a pleasure. I am so lucky to love my job.
- I've seen both The Iron Lady and The Descendants and I quite liked both. George's man-tan was a bit distracting but I got used to it.
- I won another blog award - Thank you so much Gianna x
- I still have a top 11 for 2011 post planned - not that anyone will care by March lol.
I hope that 2012 is treating you well and I can't wait to read all of your blog posts when I get back into the swing of blogging.