Sunday, November 21, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Rated Holographic


About the only thing I have had the energy to do while being grounded with this nasty infection is my nails... so expect a few NOTD posts to come this week... and they are also my favourite because my hands look ok even when my eyes are all bloodshot and my nose is red.... ewwwwww....lol

May I present China Glaze's Rated Holographic. This is a gorgeous polish...and one of my first from China Glaze. It has a very subtle pink holographic base that dries quickly. The finish is also completely smooth so if you don't want to use a top coat this wont catch on anything. This normally lasts between 3-4 days on my hands without chipping but even a slight chip would be very hard to see on this little baby.


This picture is taken in sunlight without any top coat.

Pretty Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment