- Too Faced Neutral Eye Kit - got mine from ebay and I am IN LOVE. A great alternative to the Naked palette (I assume) for those who like a bit of shimmer.
- Gucci's Flora - I got mine in Melbourne on a St Patrick's day special. Just a gorgeous feminine fragrance that is a little sweet and very light. Bliss!
- Wet n Wild palettes in Silent Treatment and I'm getting sunburned - haven't touched them yet. I'm hoping they will be just as awesome as Walking on Eggshells
- Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gioia - this has been my best friend over summer. A true delight and it was my first dip into the Giorgio Armani fragrance range. BTW have you seen the advertising for this one - she is stunning and airbrushed lol.
- Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse - still trying this one out but so far so good. It's not eligible to be a HG foundation for me as it has no sunscreen.
I also got a lovely parcel from Su after entering a giveaway on her site to try some of her blends. But being as lovely and generous as she is I ended up with quite a delightful collection of treasures which I have to take a picture of to share here. My job/pleasure for next week is to try out her fragrances and report back. I am super impressed by anyone brave and talented enough to do their own blending. Go Su!
Weather in Adelaide has been crappy which I really don't mind except sometimes I need sunlight or just a bit of light in general to take some snap shots. I'm hoping that there will be a chance to do a bit of a swatchapoolza on the weekend.