Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sephora Wish List 1.0

With preparing to go overseas one of the things that has occurred to me is that when I walk into a Sephora I might get overwhelmed and end up buying a lot of things I don't really want just because I get all excited by the bright and shiny things. And I'm anal (lol) so that means I have started to prepare my Sephora wish list and here's a few things I have narrowed it down to so far...

Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation - I've heard the coverage and texture is a little better than F&B from MAC. I am also wanting to get a Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua but that isn't sold at Sephora.


I would like to try 2 mascaras in particular - MUFE Smokey Lash and Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes. Apart from that I am really happy with drugstore mascaras like Australis TLC and Prestige's My Blackest Lashes (that I have recently grown to love).



Blush-wise I am interested in a few but have committed only to Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed and Benefit's Coralista at this stage. I have way too much blush as it is.




Eyeshadow is definitely another danger zone for me. So far I am lemming after Dior's 5-Colour eyeshadow palette in Incognito and Tarina Tarantio's eye dream highlight duo in Elektron/Amber.



I've avoided lip products so far - but I imagine I'll want to pick up a Dior Addict or two as they are gorgeous. So finally I have a nail polish wish for Illamasqua's Jo'mina.


At this stage this list adds up to $229.00 USD without tax. It's going to be easy to get carried away.

Have you tried any of these products so far - what else should I consider for my wish list? Did you want to see more of my US wish list stuff for things apart from beauty?

Hope you are well
Jac x

* All images used come from sephora's website.

7 comments:

  1. You're so restrained! My original Sephora list was epically long but I spent it all on nail polish before I got to a Sephora! I did pick up a couple of Tarte blushes and I love them. I got a new Z-Palette last week but I'm having trouble bringing myself to depot them.

    I grabbed the sampler pack of Tarte primers too and wish I had tested them while I was there - both of them are excellent (the eye primer is so so). I use the brightening one on my cheeks and the flawless one on my tzone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry this is just a bit of it so far. I promose to go bonkers before the end lol.

      Noting down Tarte primers for later.

      Delete
  2. I love wishlist posts - makes me want to do another one! I'd go for both of your blush picks and I'd love to add a Dior palette to my collection, not that I can justify it in any way, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay... don't worry I have a few more wishes to share here.

      Delete
  3. This is great Jac.
    I am looking forward to getting more tarte blushes and I really want to get more of the MUFE aqua liners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I want some aqua liners too.... damn it my wish list is going to be huge lol

      Delete
  4. Awesome wishlist Jac! I have a few of the items actually lol.
    MUFE Face & Body is a sheer to medium coverage but builds up nicely. I love it when my skin is having a good day! I don't have MACs version so can't compare unfortunately.
    Tarte blushes blushes are a must have and Coralista is a great coral.

    ReplyDelete