Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Liners

I love when the newest makeup craze happens and there is quite the buzz around these products since Dee posted her swatches recently. I also noticed this morning that the lovely Melbournite had also posted some swatches. I thought I'd add mine to the collection as I have a couple of different colours and swatches have been difficult to find up until the work of these lovely ladies.

Pictured: Birthday Suit, Bunny Hop, Flatter Me and Marry Up.

 Same order with flash (no sunlight available it's a cloudy day in Adelaide)

 same order without flash (just natural light)

Birthday Suit is a gorgeous metallic fawn colour. I wouldn't call it a champagne because it is more cool than those colours normally are. It blends really nicely and has a very smooth formula. I have compared Birthday Suit to Mac's Bare Study paint pot and surprisingly Birthday Suit is much darker - have a look below:

Pictured: Mac Bare Study and Benefit Birthday Suit

Top Birthday Suit, Bottom Bare Study - natural light


Top Birthday Suit, Bottom Bare Study - with flash

Bunny Hop is a gorgeous pinky peach colour. Again this shade has shimmer, is very smooth and blends easily.

Flatter Me is a bit hard to describe -it's not a true brown like Birthday Suit or Marry Up but it's not purple either. Let's just say it's gorgeous lol. I have worn this colour many a time alone on my lids without creasing - but I should mention I have dry skin.

My newest addition is the gorgeous shade Marry Up a lovely metallic bronzey, chocolately brown colour. LOVE!

Well guys that's it for my swatches and I hope that with all the swatches out there now it makes it easier to decide what shades, if any, you want to try. If you are interested, I highly recommend keeping an eye on Strawberrynet as I have never paid more than $20AUD for one of these and often times a lot less than that.

And now I'm off to pack for Melbourne - squee!

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches, birthday suit looks like one for my must have list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous I highly recommend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - thanks for the shout out :)
    I've decided I can't really pull off darker eye shades with my limited application skills, so it's paler more neutrals for me.....I like the mac bare study.....will add it to my collection at some stage...when I'm feeling a bit more flush with cash ;)

    ReplyDelete