Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Gorgeousness

 In one of my more disturbing quirks, not only do I love Award ceremonies but I tear up listing to moving speeches and heartfelt happiness. Under medicated you ask...yeah maybe lol. Here are a couple of looks I loved from the GGs yesterday.

I just loved this dress from Megan Fox..so simple, yet stunning with the ribbon work in the bodice section.


Although I am not a fan, I loved Angelina in this gorgeous green ... oh how I love green.


And finally, the colour of this dress from Jenna Ushkowitz is also stunning (IMO)


What also struck me as I flicked through the images was how simple the eye looks were. Mostly it was just about the lashes and a gorgeous lip colour. I love that kind of simplicity, so pretty and feminine

 Which looks did you guys love/hate?

 ***Images sourced from News.com.au Golden Globes Red Carpet Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment