This list is just a few of the places I have ordered from but is certainly not an exhaustive list - and if in reading this you notice something I have missed please leave a comment below and fill us in.
- Head2Toe Beauty - Nail Polish - China Glaze, Color Club, Essie ($8). They also have Orly but it says for US residents only. They ship quickly - never had a problem.
- Nailsetc - Nail Polish - OPI, Zoya, Essie ($5). They have other brands too but that is what I would/have ordered from there. They ship slower but eventually they arrive.
- CherryCulture - NYX, Milani, Jordana. Check prices between CC and Nonpareill as they vary in who is cheaper. Very reliable and they have a rewards program. Shipping can get pricey.
- Nonpareilboutique - NYX, Milani, ELF and Wet n Wild. Very reliable, sometimes they will have less products than CC for NYX and Milani. Shipping can get pricey.
- All Cosmetics Wholesale - MAC, Benefit, Urban Decay and some US drugstore. Products and shades vary. Very reliable - watch the shipping.
- Strawberrynet - skincare, makeup, perfume I've bought it all from here. Fast often free shipping (perfume only orders have a small charge) and a good loyalty program. Too many brands to mention but I've ordered more than 10 times from this site alone. Range changes quickly - well the specials do anyway.
- Perfume Connection - searching for cheap perfume? I like to compare this site with My Beauty Spot and Snet.
- My Beauty Spot -Perfume. As stated above I like to compare this site with Perfume Connection and Snet.
- The Perfumed Court - Perfume - want to sample something expensive, hard to find or just obscure then this is your site. Dip your toe cheaply with different sized decants.
- BoxVoyage - mail redirection site. Used twice when the dollar was crappy so seemed incredibly expensive.
Lots of companies have their own websites that will ship to Australia and companies I have ordered from include:
- Coastal Scents - brushes are ok - palettes ok. Wait for sales.
- Everyday Minerals - brushes amasing, mineral foundation, blush and finishing powders great, eye shadows pretty predictable, lip products meh and I haven't tried any of their skincare
- Sassy Minerals - $0.75 cent generous samples. Only tried their eye shadows but very impressed
- Sigma - brushes good/very good but I don't own MAC. Good eye brushes, love their foundation brush, no real duds for me so far.
- Sleek - makeup - I have only ordered eye palettes - cheaper than sites that sell them here. Quality ok considering 10 eye shadows in a solid palette for 10 pounds.
- EyesLipsFace - ELF does makeup, skincare and brushes. You will need to use a redirection service to Australia if ordering from the site but personally I wouldn't bother now that Nonpareill sells ELF.
- Paula's Choice - good skincare in simple packaging - offering samples of most items.
- The BodyNeeds - MAC pigment samples, UD primer potion.
Other sites shipping to Australia include Illumasqua, Pixi and Louise Young but I haven't personally ordered from there.
Other sites I am aware of but have not used (or I am in the process of using for the first time and so it is too early to recommend include:
- KissandMakeupNY - Makeup - NARS, Laura Mercier etc. Never ordered but they have $9.95 world wide shipping - I'm about to put in an order for some NARS soon.
- HopShopGo - mail redirection - I have just placed my first order here for Sephora items so I'll let you know how it goes. May I highly recommend the post Jess from Bellelumiere did about ordering from there -it was so clear that even I could do my order without confusion lol.
Ok so there you go - certainly no master list but it's a start if you want to consider online - I also use eBay but seriously don't go on there until you know enough about what you are looking for to avoid the fakes.
And now check out this photo I took with the hipstamatic app on my iphone (so impressed lol)
EDIT: Despite providing a full list T managed to find another 2 perfume links which I'll include below with the disclaimer that I have not used either:
- Perfume Warehouse - Perfume - Australian site offering free delivery for orders over $65.
- e-fragrance -Perfume - Australian site offering free delivery until 1/5/11