Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze's Frosty

So this is the last of the colours I originally purchased from China Glaze's 'Tis the season 2010 Christmas Collection. Frosty made me feel a little 'bridal' when I put it on and to be honest on first impression I kind of regretted getting it. Then I noticed the micro fine shimmer and we became instant friends.

Even at 2 coats this is not opaque - as you can see in the photo - but I kind of like the finish. I have nothing else even remotely like frosty and it looks like a lot of people agreed that this is something special as it is sold out on Head2toe currently.


I really recommend looking around at the swatches of this colour - it is definitely shimmery but my camera and lack of sunlight haven't done it justice.

Now for all the boring stuff - this polish applied like a dream, pictured polish is 2 coats in natural outside light (no direct sunlight today).

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great shade! I love soft and shimmery ones, it is very christmas-y :)

    ReplyDelete