Friday, December 10, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze's Mistletoe Kisses


This lovely polish is another gem from China Glaze's Christmas Collection for 2010. I have to say it again - China Glaze have totally outdone themseleves. So far I have tested 2 of the 3 I purchased and  they have both gone straight to the pool room!

 Look at how pretty it is in the sunlight -


 

Mistletoe Kisses again applied beautifully - it was opaque in one coat, dried quickly and is a complete stunner. I don't have anything else quite this shade of green. This polish is what I had hoped Color Club's Untamed Luxury would be (except that Untamed is a gorgeous teal colour). The silver and green glitter have made this polish really come to life, yet the finish is smooth and shiny.

All photos are shown with 2 coats (no top coat required unless you want a super shiny finish).

I am now in a battle with myself not to order another one as a back up....seriously this has got to be my favourite all time green shade along with CG's Watermelon Rind....

I purchased the items in this collection and all of my CG polishes from Head2Toe.

1 comment: