Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HAUL: Zoya and Essie Nail Polishes


And then I thought to myself...you know what I need more of... you guessed it Nail Polish! This was an order placed through Nailsetc. Imagine how excited I was to unwrap this bundle of GORGEOUSNESS!

Zoya Reece

Zoya Rica

Zoya Zara

Zoya Julieanne

Essie Coat Azure

I tried Coat Azure and it chipped quickly but it was a rough application, so I'll need to test it again to be sure but the colour is just lovely.

Has anyone tried these?

4 comments:

  1. Azure is gorgeous! I'm not fond of Essie polishes though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! i think that Zoya polishes are so underrated- i love their shades and they wear well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage - I completely agree. If you are going to spend the money I would stick with Zoya -and they are about the same on Nailsetc.

    Tara - I am so glad I took a chance with them, Zoya is completely underrated and I cannot understand the hype over some of the other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZARA!!!!!!! I NEEDS THE PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete