Thursday, October 21, 2010

My favourite foundation combo


So right now I am loving my MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation (NW20) with my Minseralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium. Alone they are ok but together they are bliss giving me a really healthy glow and colour.

I should also say I have spent most of my life asking if companies have anything paler than their lightest shades so not being the lightest in either the studio sculpt or MSF is quite freaky.

I don't hear a lot of love for studio sculpt foundation and I have no idea why... if you haven't tried it...at least consider it next time you are on the hunt for a new foundation. It has SPF and gives the skin a really nice healthy glow... I would say the the coverage is medium.

Have you tried this one before? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Now you know that I love this! Its still weird we have the same one, yet completely different colouring, finish and coverage! I would definitely recommend this - its EXACTLY what I wanted. I dont feel like I have it on when I'm wearing it, and it last all day on my skin. I use the "prep & prime face primer" from MAC as well, and the coverage for me is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete